This fall, stay & play in one of America’s most historic cities.Guests receive two rounds of championship golf on Slammer & Squire and King & Bear – where you’ll be able to walk in the steps of legends. After your round, spend the day exploring all St. Augustine has to offer – landmarks, historical sites, museums, beach and the World Golf Hall of Fame! At the end of the day, relax in luxury at the Renaissance Resort.
- 3 Nights’ Accommodations at The Renaissance Resort World Golf Village
- 1 Round on Slammer & Squire
- 1 Round on King & Bear
- (1) Hall of Fame Ticket per golfer
- (1) IMAX Theatre Ticket per golfer
- (1) Challenge Hole Ticket per golfer
- (1) 18-Hole Putting Course round per golfer
- Add an Avis Rental Car to your reservation and take advantage of special pricing & benefits (see below)
Starting at $333 per golfer, per night based on double occupancy
Have questions? Contact an Experience Coordinator Today – 800-948-4653
Group Inquiries, Contact Rob Booth at email@example.com
*Advertised starting at rate is based upon arrivals between February 1, 2017 and May 9, 2017. Package valid on bookings through June 30, 2017. Blackout dates apply. Package rates may change depending on accommodations and are subject to change at any time without notice.
As a World Golf Village customer you can take advantage of special pricing and the following benefits when you add an Avis rental car to your reservation.
- Pre-registration – Saving you time at the counter when getting your vehicle, so you can hit the course sooner
- Free additional driver – Savings of $13 per day
- 3-hour grace period – no worries about any additional day charges if you’re running late on your return to Avis – up to 3 hours.
- Reduced charge for re-fueling – no need to worry about filling up before your return. Avis will only charge the current day “pre-paid gas rate” for PGA TOUR Experience guests.