Looking for a vacation completely devoted to the game you love? Visit the World Golf Village this summer, and experience 36 holes per day on two premier courses designed by golf’s greatest! And since this trip is all about golf, take some time explore the World Golf Hall Of Fame Museum to discover more about a sport that’s rich in history.
Love golf? You’ve come to the right place.
- 2 Nights’ Accommodations at Renaissance Resort World Golf Village
- Breakfast Daily at The Villagio at Renaissance Resort
- 1 Round on The King & Bear
- 1 Replay round on The King & Bear
- 1 Round on The Slammer & Squire
- 1 Replay round on The Slammer & Squire
- Admission to the World Golf Hall of Fame Museum**
- Tickets to the Hall of Fame Challenge Hole**
- Admission to the World Golf Village IMAX Theater**
Starting at $ 335 per golfer, per night based on double occupancy
** Included with Resort Fee and available upon check-in.
For Group Inquiries of 12 Golfers or more, Contact Jennifer Perry at email@example.com
*Advertised rate is based on arrivals from June 1 to September 30, 2018 and based on double occupancy. Package valid through December 31, 2018. Advertised rate is per person, per night and only for the Renaissance Resort. Changing accommodations provider may change package rate. Replay rounds valid on same course same day. Replay round tee times reserved at time of booking within allotted time to complete first round. Included tickets to attractions will be provided upon check in. Tickets to attractions have no monetary value and cannot be redeemed for cash. All packages are subject to availability. Package rates can change at any time. Resort fees and taxes included.
As a World Golf Village customer you can take advantage of special pricing and the following benefits when you add an Avis rental car to your reservation.
- Pre-registration – Saving you time at the counter when getting your vehicle, so you can hit the course sooner
- Free additional driver – Savings of $13 per day
- 3-hour grace period – no worries about any additional day charges if you’re running late on your return to Avis – up to 3 hours.
- Reduced charge for re-fueling – no need to worry about filling up before your return. Avis will only charge the current day “pre-paid gas rate” for PGA TOUR Experience guests.