World Golf Village will once again be a host site for the local qualifier, and this is a great opportunity to practice before the competition begins. 4-Sessions will cover each of the shots on each day and specific practice programs will be given to each individual based on their strengths & weaknesses. Clinics will be organized based on player experience as well as age group.
Each clinic will focus on optimizing performance during the DCP qualifier. There will be instruction, demonstration, overview of DCP rules and scoring, individual skill practice and competition simulation
Drive, Chip & Putt Training covers the following:
- Introduction to Drive, Chip & Putt
- Driver Training – Speed, Accuracy, Distance, Contact
- Putting Training – Line, Speed and Read
- Chipping Training – Technique, Club Selection, Routine, Process
- Practice Plan Prior to the Event
Drive, Chip & Putt Schedule:
- April 5th – Driving
- April 12th – Chipping
- April 26th – Putting
- May 3rd – Simulated competition
$200 per junior golfer*
*Some restrictions may apply. No partial refunds will be issued for missed sessions. In the event of session is cancelled students will be notified in advance and a makeup session will be scheduled prior to the end of the semester.