Reopening Guidelines & Details
In phase 1 of the re-opening the academy will be offering individual lesson/fitting programs while adhering to social distancing and health safety protocols.
What you can expect:
- Academy team members will be temperature checked upon their arrival to the academy to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff.
- The academy building will be limited to essential activities only as supervised by a member of the instruction team.
- The academy will not be providing complementary water or tees to its guests, please bring your own accordingly.
- A sanitizing station will be located at the entrance to the practice tee. Included at the station will be hand sanitizer, as well as disposable masks and gloves.
- Upon arrival students are asked to proceed around the building to the tee practice and set up in the appropriate station
- Each instructor will have a dedicated station marked with a sign bearing their name
- There will be two dedicated warm up stations
- All stations will be spaced to adhere to social distancing protocols
- Academy staff will be required to wear a face mask during the instruction sessions and face mask/gloves while conducting a club fitting (or where common touching of equipment may occur).
- The instructor will conduct the session while adhering to social distancing protocol of 6’ separation on the tee line and in the instruction bay, taking advantage of technology to ensure an effective learning environment.
- All training/club fitting equipment will be properly sanitized prior to each lesson.
- Playing lessons will be conducted based on golf course availability and will see the instructor and student as single riders in separate carts.
- Students will not be allowed access to the academy’s practice facilities post lesson.
- Students are asked to please monitor their health/temperature and reschedule their session if showing any signs of illness or elevated temperature.
- If you have not prepaid for your lesson touchless processing of your lesson fee will be conducted as part of session wrap up.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us a 904-940-3600.