What are your golf trip dreams made of? Sunny skies and rolling greens are where most golf vacation dreams begin and the perfect destination to experience the best of the game is the World Golf Village Resort. Boasting two premier golf courses the King & Bear and Slammer & Squire which sit in the shadow of the Hall of Fame, St. Augustine Florida is the perfect location for any avid golfer to visit. Rounding out your experience with a stroll through corridors of the World Golf Hall of Fame and a once in a lifetime instruction experience at the PGA TOUR Golf Academy, you will not find another golf experience like this one anywhere else.
- 3 Night Stay at the Renaissance Resort World Golf Village
- Breakfast each morning
- 2 Day Lite Training at PGA TOUR Golf Academy
- 1 Round of Golf on Slammer & Squire
- 1 Round of Golf on King & Bear
- Admission to the World Golf Hall of Fame Museum**
- Tickets to the Hall of Fame Challenge Hole**
- Admission to the World Golf Village IMAX Theater**
From $468* per golfer, per night (based on double occupancy)
Submit a Request for Proposal – Contact Us
Have Questions? Contact an Experience Coordinator Today – 1-800-948-4653
For Groups of 12 or More, Contact Jennifer Perry at [email protected]
*Advertised rate is based on arrivals from June 1 – September 30, 2019 and based on double occupancy. Package valid through December 31, 2019. Advertised rate is per person, per night and only for the Renaissance Resort. Changing accommodations provider may change package rate. 2-Day Lite Golf School is at the PGA TOUR Golf Academy with a certified golf instructor. Tickets to attractions have no monetary value and cannot be redeemed for cash. All packages are subject to availability. Package rates can change at any time. Resort fees and taxes included.
As a World Golf Village customer you can take advantage of special pricing and the following benefits when you add an Avis rental car to your reservation.
- Pre-registration – Saving you time at the counter when getting your vehicle, so you can hit the course sooner
- Free additional driver – Savings of $13 per day
- 3-hour grace period – no worries about any additional day charges if you’re running late on your return to Avis – up to 3 hours.
- Reduced charge for re-fueling – no need to worry about filling up before your return. Avis will only charge the current day “pre-paid gas rate” for PGA TOUR Experience guests.