World Golf Village will once again be a host site for the local qualifier, and this is a great opportunity to practice before the competition begins. Come out to the Academy on June 27th to work on your skills to ensure you are ready for the next Drive, Chip & Putt qualifier. Clinics will be organized based on player experience as well as age group.
Drive, Chip & Putt clinic will focus on optimizing performance during the DCP qualifier. There will be instruction, demonstration, overview of DCP rules and scoring, individual skill practice and competition simulation
Drive, Chip & Putt Training covers the following:
- Driver Training – Speed, Accuracy, Distance, Contact
- Putting Training – Line, Speed and Read
- Chipping Training – Technique, Club Selection, Routine, Process
- Practice Plan Prior to the Event
- June 27th – 10:30 – 12:30pm
- August 8th – 10:30 – 12:30pm
$50 per junior golfer per session*
*Some restrictions may apply. No partial refunds will be issued for missed sessions. In the event of session is cancelled students will be notified in advance.